Cenni Storici Distante 14 km da Milano, Rho è uno dei comuni piu antichi della Lombardia e occupa i territori in cui un tempo sorgevano gli insediamenti dei celti e dei galli stabilitisi nella Pianura Padana.Le prime attestazioni documentarie risalgono all’anno 846 e fanno riferimento a un piccolo villaggio rurale denominato "Vico Raudo”. Le ipotesi sul toponimo sono tuttavia varie e disparate: da un lato si pensa a una discendenza dalla casata Rhaudense, dall’altro viene ricondotto ai "Campi Raudi", che fecero da scenario alla vittoria del Console Mario sui Cimbri. Intorno all’anno 1000 Rho era un centro piuttosto importante, ospitava a Court of Justice and was awarded the title onirifico of "Hamlet." In the age of Commons took an active part in public life of the State of Milan until it was destroyed in 1160 during the onslaught of Frederick Barbarossa in Milan and Crema. From the fourteenth to the fifteenth century is known about the construction of a hospital (1300) and the existence of a "Universitas nobilium dicti loci de Raude" (1406), which shows the presence of many noble and wealthy families in the village. In the sixteenth century was built the Convent of the Augustinian friars, followed in the early seventeenth to the Capuchins (From Napoleon destroyed both.) Devastated by the English first and then the plague, it became a fief of the Marquises of Rho Borgoratto around the mid-500. Around 1583, after the miracle of tears of blood of the Blessed Virgin, was erected the Sanctuary of, and dates back to 1644 "The Cross of the plague." A Rho was recognized full city status in 1932.
Do
The sanctuary of Rho: consists of a single aisle, is 74 meters long and bears a decoration inspired by and dedicated to Our Lady Addolarata. It was designed by Pellegrino Tibaldi's Puria VALSOL to the scene of the miracle, and March 6, 1584 St. Charles Borromeo laid the foundation stone of the temple of the Addolorata and entrusted its care to the congregation of the Oblates. Were laid in 1694 the foundation for the porch (peristyle) of 70 columns, but the work was interrupted for the renovation of the facade. In 1752 the architect Giuseppe Merlo redesigned the dome by replacing the four columns of the project with four arches supported by eight pillars, was the architect Galliori to bring it to completion final (diameter 18 m, height 54 m), while the architect Pollak drew the design for the facade of the church in pure classical style. In 1876 he started to the building of the College of the Oblates, completed in 1911. In 1888 he was installed a second concert of bells on the high bell tower (m. 75) and the sanctuary took on the aspect that we admire today. The cross of plague since 1998 is in its place original, or the streets of San Vittore Via Matteotti and Via Garibaldi. It was built in 1644 to commemorate the place where the canons of Rho celebrated Mass outdoors. It was removed in 1928 and located at the foot of the bell tower of the parish church. On that occasion, was found a shrine dedicated to entering and Father Peter Castelli di Milano, Guardian of the Capuchins of Rho.
Getting
In autoAutostrade: A8 (Milano - Laghi) exit Lainate - RhoA4 (Milan-Torino) output Cornwall - Rho, Pero output
Freeway West: Exit Rho and output Pero
road n.33 Simplon
In trenoRho is located on the routes to Milan Novara, Turin, Gallarate, Varese, Domodossola and Luino.
By Air: The nearest airports are Milan-Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio (BG)
By bus: Line up in Arese and GTM Garbagnate Bollate, Laindon, Origgio, and Uboldo Saronno, Pregnana
Line STIESpA for Vanzago, Pogliano and Milanos. Giorgio wood, Parabiago, Cerro Maggiore, Laindon, Gallarate and Milan
In Subway Line MM1 Bisceglie / Molino Dorino
0 comments:
Post a Comment