...ADESSO MI DIVERTO ...a fà che bò...vedemo un pò se me diverto davvero
... think about it ...
I've never had a site ... facebook game haunted me there ... I
the forum (that ugly word) with those of Gamberorosso forum ...
IMMEZZO TOUR IS A GENTAJA SEE WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT ME ...
... AND DE STA GENTAJA n I treasure ...
I spent all weird ... carnaggioni clear ... bodies processed ... Nutella or health-conscious eaters without charge ...
FORUMS HEAPS OF FOOD straight out of NIVEA ... a good 30% of people overlook CO erotic dreams thrown in repression ...
cook I know crazy things ... I feel lost asssurde bellllisssime ... If
svejano de night refreshment pè a yeast ... make breads mangialli sò na penance ... will give advice .. jealous of one another.
... and then I run mostly on the site PHENOMENA Gennarini see people at home are the perfect panettone chocolate co ... tempera ciocccolato worthy of academy teachers pasticccceri, you are miles to buy a chicken and are familiar with the matter using
and then the BIOLOGGGICI MACROBIOTIC SEEMS THAT PERFECT KITCHEN pharmacy in organic ossesssionati by shopping ...
... I know what I run with the bags for expenditure in cotton or hemp, in biodegradable bags ... only grass and smoke fuses self-produced.
bellli ........ I know that ... I love them tuttto
SOCIOLOGGGGIA C and FA IN NO ARGUMENT ... but only when the summary ..
that happens ....
paf
disappear ...
are their ghosts who write ....
know you mess
defend themselves
is mythologized
ORGE VIRTUAL CIBBBO
lusty lively ... ... CREATURES OF COMMUNICATION ... They hide behind nicknames
puffa84 golosa78 ghiacciolina fragolaossiggenata
cuocamemole ...
............................. LI AMO TUTTTIIIIIIIII..............
...E ADESSSO MI DIVERTO .......
...E ADESSSO MI DIVERTO .......
VOJO ESSSE UNO DE LORO... rispolvero il mio NOMIGNOLO
.........FERMENTI......
vojo vedè che succcede...leggeli raccontallli ...
immmmagggginallli.
❤••••••()"""()••••••❤
☀••••••( .'o'.)••••••☀
❤•••••(,,)=(,,)•••••❤
Gurd ... THAT SHIT datatype ......... So
MATTTTIIIIIIIIIII ...
CO DOT ECCC BRACKETS ETC ... ...
you do n bear ... brilliantly communicative ... crazy like horses
THEN HERE AND I WANT TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF wreak
Why else would I go to do harm has already made many forums I have another blog, on Facebook ...
instead I'm here ... m incazzerò ... views on how to cook tripe na na head a kidney.
SARA 'LA MIA GABBBIA
But I will never
A BLOGGGER
but at least possso Essse direct.
NOW ..... I enjoy .... ESPECIALLY
to understand how the operators feel FOOD cibbbo attaccco strong ... on the 5 senses (as sex) .. the food ... the feelings ...
how important is the dialogue
THE Cibba is like the art-technology and the feeling-
Cibba and how sex-using all 5 senses-
Cibba the economy is basket-the-
Cibba is the culture of -people born from the taste of store-esiggggenza
The cooks work at 40 60 degrees in the kitchens, air-breathing filthy fat vapors, have the heat of the kitchen on his stomach and faces burnt by the kilns.
dead animals
HANDLING RAW MATERIAL HANDLING
touch that 'BURNING
.... MOVE WITH CAUTION knives in hand, hot pots, pans coming out of oven at 350 ° also ...
.... MOVE WITH CAUTION often in 12 hours "Ciavatta" by porter walking on greased or floured floor.
NOBBBILI LOVING THE CLIENTS ... ... CONVIVIO
fusaie or making straw paper cones in the street.
KITCHEN religion is devotion
kitchen is cooking is love pornography erotic transgression
words dialects
culture kitchen kitchen kitchen
grazing land is extraordinary industry studies on language and brain see the wonderful world of spices and sweets gommmose COLA TASTE WATERMELON STRAWBERRY BANANA
sinteticamentepornopiacevolmenteneuropsicofarmacibbo .. ..
microgranules of citric acid on the round- Lupo Alberto sold in tabbbacccherie adddiritttura or views ...
newsstands next TV smiles and songs
kitchen cooking and working and falling in love is knowing
kitchen cooking water is earth and fire
kitchen and take your freedom for cooking is a passion
Cheating
kitchen is passionate and excited about Eating
kitchen is never safe at all times to understand
kitchen is well
(now read vertically following only the capital letters of this last column) is LOVE COOKING
HOPE AND ALREADY I enjoy that I enjoy and do not
never stop writing food con 2 b
CIBBO
per me ha sempre 2 b.
0 comments:
Post a Comment