Monday, April 5, 2010

Best Sleeping Bag For Backpacking Europe

Rien ne va plus

Mancano 6 giorni al grande giorno e ormai i giochi sono fatti. 
La preparazione era cominciata a Dicembre, seguendo diligentemente la tabella First . Poi a Febbraio sono cominciati i problemi al ginocchio, e la tabella รจ stata via via accantonata. Ora mi ritrovo a pochi giorni dal via con una preparazione precaria ed incompleta alle spalle (l'ultimo vero lungo risale al 24 Gennaio ) senza mai aver coperto more than 30km, and the uncertainty of the knee will hold up the fateful 42km or will pick up along the way? What's more, these days I even got a mighty sore throat that does not recommend training with the bad weather that ago. So I'm stopped by last Friday ....

What can I say .... no choice but to surrender to fatalism and present at start singing out loud " this afternoon, evening, whatever will be will be . Perhaps Doris Day Dress ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment