Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Church Anniversary Celebrations

Lepri

After nearly two months of substantial divergence between the table and the actual training, tonight I decided to re-converge and take the last exit before the race as planned 5km race pace average expected, that my optimistic goal to put the original 5'40 ".
I had a nice quiet for the first 2 km and then on the horizon ... I see another runner. It has the slower pace than mine, but not by much. At one point, my legs begin to rotate faster. Although I impose with all the rational arguments can slow down, I'm getting stronger. " Oh no! " I think to myself "It 'the curse' effect Hare '." What compels someone to overcome, even if you are not in the race. And since the weather is fine today runners seem to emerge as the daisy, the hare will encounter two more on my path. In the end, instead of 5km 5'40 "I've made 6 to 5'18" . Never mind: it will not be this to affect my preparation. What concerns me for the race is my inability to go slow. I truly hope that my friend Nadia is able to keep me in check in the early miles. Otherwise they will be pain ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment