Saturday, March 20, 2010

Best Deluxe Neck Wallet

Eve

In my comparison, the Jimmy Page Daze and Confused had very clear ideas.
And to think that it is not my first half marathon: not counting the training sessions at or above the 21km, this is the fourth race at this distance I do. And yet .... my mind is full of questions, concerns, doubts and ghosts. I wish that were the 10:45 tomorrow morning and hear the cannon shot that kicks off the race.


But I am here to mull over what dress to wear in this weather (short short or long, with or without a vest) and race strategy to adopt (such as speed, all travel or alternate step to prevent damage to the knee) what to eat for breakfast and at what time, If so ... I'm so excited for a half, I wonder what will happen to my first marathon?
way: in theory it would be in 3 weeks ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment