Saturday, March 6, 2010

Motorboat On Line Game

Back to the future

This morning I went to for Runners Store try to see if the knee problem is somehow related to shoes bought recently . Also present was Stephen Orlando who contributed to the diagnosis. According to experts, the Adrenaline GTS9 are "my shoes" in the sense that optimally correct my tendency to pronation. I have explained that a physicist accustomed to run in a certain way for a long time may react badly to too great a correction, and then sometimes it is better to accommodate the defect to avoid creating more problems. They told me that the noise is another signal that confirms my incompatibility with Brooks. So I did try a couple of Asics GT-2140 , those that I used before Brooks. The feeling is actually much better, although I do not fully correct the defect of pronation. Conclusion: I bought another pair of Asics (identical to the old ones) to be used for long, while I can continue to use Brooks for quick sessions, but not more than 10/12 miles.


meanwhile, are now six days that I do not run and I seem to burst!

0 comments:

Post a Comment