Saturday, March 13, 2010

Double Scanner Implant

difficult decision

Stamattina un bel sole invitava a mettersi le scarpe e correre.


Si, ma con quale obiettivo? Un'uscita tranquilla, che mi preservi il ginocchio da ulteriori stress (ma che non serva a niente in termini di preparazione) o una corsa più "allenante" in preparazione della Stramilano of next Sunday (at the risk of awakening the problem with the possible consequence of having to give up the race).


I finally decided to "go by ear and see a little 'how it goes. I tried for the first time with Galloway technique that alternates between running and brisk as a way to 'save' joints and muscles, and run over long distances. For what it's worth a 8km race, I must say that in the end I had no problems of any kind. The interesting thing is that - despite the traits pace - the average speed is still remained to 5'10 ".
Maybe 'I'm not Galloway is a crazy as I thought as I read his book ...


Update. The problems came out a couple of hours later: the usual pain on the outside of the knee and back pain. I'm just a cart to the levels of Jeremiah Gurney

0 comments:

Post a Comment