Stramilano After all I was looking gassed, both the result and for making progress in the second half of the race and a growing average 5'17 ", but especially for knee pain almost completely absent during the race and within normal limits in the following days (only on Monday when I descended the stairs)
With this painting I thought: "Wow , but then the full marathon, you can: maybe a step by AIS, but I can bring down "
But tonight a cold shower! quiet evening out, to fulfill a bit 'after the race. After 5km I begin to feel discomfort at the usual outer-knee 7km to the pain and discomfort is almost trying to slow down in the end I must stay at the average 8.5 km of 5'28 " because it becomes difficult to bear.
So quickly I went from almost convinced we can do it, than that 42km run in these conditions is absolutely unthinkable.
At this point I can only hope for a miraculous recovery helped by some 'magic' of Stefano Orlandi. I see him Monday evening. We hope that you find the right recipe ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment